Wednesday, August 19, 2009

All's well

Apologies for the lack of updates. We're all doing stuff like juggling babies a lot of the time.

I posted some pictures up on the Flickr site. Below are some of the best ones, click through to the photostream:

Elise calls me the 'Pied Piper' because I can usually calm them down pretty quickly. So we see scenes like this when they're both fussing.
DSCF1118.JPG
DSCF1057.JPG

This one, the light was funny, so I snapped the picture.
DSCF1055.JPG

A montage of sadness:
DSCF1061.JPG
DSCF1064.JPG
DSCF1062.JPG

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Before I read the comment, I thought you had given Fisher a haircut. Love the shot! Looks like Meredith wasn't a popular subject this week -- next week.

Garden@93 said...

Thanks for the update!
Love seeing the photos. Wow...seems just yesterday we first (?) met Steve at the beach, then the wedding, then and then and then - holy cow, how do you do it?
sherrill